Currently, I’ve been interested in finding film soundtrack, well actually Japanese drama soundtrack. The website that I often visit is www.youtube.com. Somehow, I became regular visitor at the time I found the way to download you tube. There’s one Japanese film called “Sugar and Spice” (Fumi zekka in Japanese) has interesting soundtrack. Well, one of the soundtracks filled by Philippines’ band called Rivermaya, the title of the song is 241 (Favorite Song). The music is very catchy, mellow, and somehow it fit into the film so much. Here’s the lyric of the song:
I want to live forever
Inside the nights and days
Wishing on a silver cloud
Crawling across the moonbeams
Summer night in heaven
Between the stars and waves
Race across the old bonfire
Trample on my heartbeat
I want to turn you on
My favorite song
Wanted to be near you
But somebody owns you now
I love you with a fire
A blazing till times end
But what good is a heart
When it shudders to speak
I guess it’s too late now
I want to turn you on
My favorite song
Wanted to be near you
But somebody owns you now
And I tried to live somehow
But somebody owns you now
The other soundtracks are song from Oasis, I guess it quite give the spirit of youth in this film. I love the scene when they’re doing lip-sync on “Layla”
Warning: Spoiler!
Actually, the film is rather ‘serious’ though it tell us the romance stories between college student (high school graduate). Actually, the guy has one sided love, because the girl loves someone else, and at the end of the movie she leaves him to go to the one she love. The film stared by Erika Sawajiri (1 Litre Tears, Taiyou No Uta, Tegami) and Yuya Yagira. I guess I buy this film because it has Erika Sawajiri in it, after all I’m not regret to buy it.
Interesting things about this film is how they manage the set of the film. How they made the set of gas station where Yuya Yagira (I forgot his name in this fim) worked, the house, and also the bar where his grandmother owned. I guess the theme of the set is Retro, so many basic color, red, blue, yellow, love that spirit.
There’s also interesting character in this film, its Yuya’s grandmother. No one can guess how old she is actually in this film. She’s such lively character, I guess without her this film will just so plain.


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar