Sabtu, Januari 12, 2008

Fashionesedaily Part I

I want to share on my blog about the forum called “Fashionese Daily”. At first I was’t to interest on that site, well, I even forgot the site’s address. But somehow, I got a little jobless at the office and browsing the Internet is my only savior to kill the time. Well, while I got bored on browsing some website, I remember about this forum and suddenly I got stuck in it.


I spent most of my days a month ago browsing this site, register to become a member just for the reason I want to see Today’s Outfit. Day after day this site becoming most addicting site that I ever been have. Well, before I just addict at read manga online and downloading Japanese song.


It’s quite rather a…what’s it called? Pencerahan for me. I began to understand the term of make up, how to use it, what are are the best product, and any other things. Actually, this site is very useful, not only for make up and fashion addict, but for women in general. For example, at first when I want to buy some products at MAC counter, I don’t have any clue at all. So, I guess my first time buying MAC’s product is such a mistake. I want to find this mascara which are waterproof, unlike The Body Shop’s which are not. I thought about Clinique and MAC, then started to ask question, rather not product oriented but price oriented. Well, MAC is cheaper than Clinique and I just thing because it’s famous brand, then the product has good quality.


But, after I use it, it kind of have the same “problems” like The Body Shop, its smudge at the lower lash. Then I have conclusion that this isn’t a good product. So, after that I still want to try the other products, I had planned to buy eye shadows and lip glass. Well, just like some unskilled make up things, I got mistaken again choosing the product. Like eye shadow, it’s too ordinary, you can have it on Revlon, and the lip glass its not match at all with my lip color. It’s so frustrating , buying all this false product.


And then Fashionese Daily such a Make up and Fashion Dictionary, you read it, and after you finished it…teteteete….you’re becoming more aware about Make up and Fashion.


But, beside its advantages, Fashionese Daily (FD) has side effect, you’re become one of shopaholic and impulsive buyer. It’s not only happen to me but all other members feel the same way. Considering there is a market plaza thread, which the other member can sell anything and the price is cheaper than the counter. Well, for me it’s kalap time, because I can’t ignore sale things, I’m such a sale girl.


Well, I tell you what’s are the beauty product that I bought after I join FD:

  • TFS Shadow brush for eyes – I bought this because it’s the cheap version of the MAC blending brush 75k
  • Maybelline Mouse Blush coffee cream – Because it’s rate good at MUA and Temptalia 60k
  • Ciel Mineral Foundation and Veil – Because everyone have a good review on it, well, I kind of satisfied with this product? 180k
  • hampoo L’oreal Professional Absolute Repair – Well, I can’t buy Kerastase it’s too expensive 110k
  • Gizi Super Cream – For my heels, they said it has healing and moisturize effect (and It has!) 6k
  • Deodorant Nivea Deo Whitening – For the whitening effect, must see for long term 43k
  • MAC Prep + Prime Eye – Made your eye shadow last little longer, quite true! 90k
  • MAC Paint Pot Rubenesque– I love paint pot! So anyone sell it, I buy it 150k
  • MAC Blush on Gingerly – Want to try MAC blush on, well yeah it’s good 175k
  • MAC Pigment on Tan – Want to try piggies…and I guess after this I want to buy another color 50k
  • Estee Lauder Mascara (Sample) – They said it has good review! Not too bad 45k
  • Clinique Thermal Active Skin Refiner (Sample) – For my big pores…well, yeah…not too bad 45k
  • KATE Eyeliner Gel – Ask my mother to buy it in Bangkok…still not have it right now 110k
  • Majolica Majorca Mascara Base and Expander Neo – Everyone said it have good review, booked it from someone from Japan. 250k
  • Heated Eyelash Curler – From Japan, they say it can make your lashes more define. 90k
  • What else mmm….Alima Sample (Eye shadow and Blush) – Nicee and cute! 100k

I guess that’s it for now…

(to be continued)

Tidak ada komentar: