Selasa, Januari 22, 2008

Inside My Bag Part II

[taken by Canon EOS 400D]

--The bag is Charles & Keith, my birthday present from my hubby, it’s not too small and too big, simple, and yet cute, also my first brown color bag yippiie!

Well, it contain my everyday use things. I guess it stuffed with a lot of things, but hey I’m the take-all-the-things-you-have girl.

--My EL cosmetic bag contain a lot of makeup –I used to put make up in the car or at the parking lot , don’t have much time to do it at home

  • MAC eye prep and prime
  • MAC paint pot in rubenesque
  • MAC e/s in cork
  • TBS face base
  • TBS compact powder
  • TBS Lipstick
  • Heated eye lash curler
  • Majolica Majorca Base
  • EL Mascara
  • MAC studio touch up corrector
  • MAC technakol liner in photogravure
A lot of stuff indeed........

-- My Mango wallet, so big….my friends wonder why do I have to carry that big wallet, I love it, though!
-- My unknown coin pouch, it’s blue and vintage, hehe…have it from my mom.
--My Braun Buffel wallet card
-- My TBS body lotion in Strawberry, TBS body spray in Oceanus, Renu –for my contact lenses-
-- My TBS hair brush
-- My blue glasses case
-- My MP3 Player, Samsung YP-U3, my best friend in need
-- My Vincci Sunnies, yeah…it’s cheap!
-- TBS nail shine polisher
-- Habuken blotting film
-- 3 pieces Flashdisk data and Blackberry Battery
-- Hair pin
-- Buku tabungan Bank Mandiri
-- Clear drug case
-- My BlackBerry 8700g…..muah…muah…love it
-- My SE K750i
-- Little bag from Hard Rock Hotel Bali to put my Flashdisk and other little things

A lot huhh? Don’t put the blame on me, it’s in my genetic…....


1 komentar:

Bayu Prasidha Wibowo mengatakan...

kemana2 bawa BB biar nggak kelewat OOT ya tante?
salam kenal, penghuni OOT juga.
hehehe. :D