H-1....???
Bahasanya kayak bahasa penyiar TV atau artikel surat kabar soal Lebaran yak? Tapi ini bukan lebaran, masih jauhh kalee...it's about 2 weeks again. Ini soal my BIRTHDAY!
Hahahaha.....super narsis sejati....
Yup...tommorow will be my 28th birthday, and WAKKSZZ...it's only 2 years again till my thirties. Tapi entah kenapa mood-nya lagi mellow, mungkin karena hormonal kali atau karena in my 28 I haven't achieve anything that I can not feel proud of.
But no no...such a mellow atmosphere here ini the blog. Stop complaining about my life, think positively!!
Hehehehehehe......at least I could have one special day in my life. So what I'm gonna do:
- Spoiled yourself: Doing SPA!! From head to toe...
- Eat as much as you can
- SHOPPING! Buy MAC, Shoes, Bag, and Clothes....
- Want Miki Ojisan No Mise Blueberry Mouse!
What else....mmm
- Going to Japann!!! Or maybe Europe.....xixixixi....
Mmm....still undecided though whether going to buy the "Longchamp" Pliages or not....
- The model kind of ordinary...I mean it's canvas bag...
- But though it kind of ordinary and conservative, it just so my style........
Hmmmff....can not wait for tomorrow, maybe there will be suprise, or maybe not....but still it's My SPECIAL DAY!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from XL GPRS/EDGE/3G network
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar