It's our 3rd anniversary today....^^
Tanggal yang sama dengan peringatan bom teroris di WTC, US....hanya kebetulan semata, tidak ada unsur kesengajaan.
Tahun ini pula sudah genap 9 tahun (hampir satu dekade) kita bersama, yeahh....it's on bright luvly day at 26 September 1999.....
And it was in the middle of Calculus Class first time that I thought, "Hey...he's kinda good looking" when I saw him walking in front of the class because he's late for the class. He had been just recovered from Hepatitis and he had a kind of yellowish skin, and of course he looked thinner.
Hahahaha....that was a random thought, that I never imagine led me here.
And it was because we shared the same group at the studio and we hang out with the same person, that made us even more closer. (To be continued~it kind of sleepy already eleven o'clock~)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my Mbullllll!!!! (^^)v
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar