This week, I'm feeling so lazy as usual.....more I think, is it because the weather or else? Maybe because I'm having my period. /(T.T).....
Susah banget mulai buat kerja dan have no clue buat rancangan rumah Bu Nora, no feedback, and all this feng shui things make the design can not develop anymore :( Ya, sutralah kerjain dulu yang lain, lebih gampang, dan duitnya cepat. But, still keep thinking, "Is there will be another project if I already finish this?" Hope, there will be, or maybe doing other things like designing the website and make the portfolio. There's so much things to do but to start to do it is another things.
And sometimes beyond all this things, I started to think another options :)
And this week also I have ate a lot of snack, no wonder if my weight will gain, how to stop it? and how to start exercising? *looking at my dusty wii balace and yoga mat*
I think I have to "work again"......*opening my AutoCAD window*
Thank God this Sennheiser make the songs sound so good on my ear....
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar