Want to laugh, but I guess deep inside it hurts....
Normal?
Maybe.....
Yeahh....dunno.....
Somehow don't want to admit that.....It's a part of me that long gone by now, why should I bother? I have my own life now and sometimes I never thinking about him. What the hell! Who the hell he is anyway! Hehehe....
But yesterday, I think all the memories just coming by like an episode of flash back and yeahh.....it hurts a little but....
But actually, I'm logic person....when I made a choice then I should respect that and so far I'm happy with my choice :) But somehow human beings are never be enough. Hahaha
I just happy that he's happy, what else I could expect for right? And she's the lucky one.....
It was just a nice moment with him, all good one, I guess if the situation different, maybe it'll end up bad or even worse. So, I just keep it in my little box.
But somehow, thanks to FD I came there with total self confidence, I love what I'm wear, make up that I did, I finally nailed it
yeahhh.......
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar