Senin, Juni 01, 2009

Honestly about HER....

Do I hate her?
No.......I guess I'm not

Do I dislike her?
I guess.........a little bit
I don't like hypocrite people, wishy washy, and faking

Actually, I have a little pity for her. She is still so young, but she has low self esteem, never see things on it's best sides, have tendency of being shopaholic, judging things by it's label (incl. people). Of course, it based on her blog, I never actually know her personally.

Honestly, every girls always have an issue about herself. I am fat or I'm too thin. I'm not pretty enough. I don't have anything to wear. My skin is not light enough. I wish I have money tree to buy this and that. Even I have my own issue and I guess everyone has their own solution to make all things better.

Well, I just can imagine what to say if I have to see her, maybe when I see her face all I can think is her harsh words and actually I don't think I can be nice to her, maybe it will be just awkward silence and all 'basa-basi'.
I know.....that every person deserve a second chance, I know that -even if you don't mention in your blog- Allah SWT Maha Pengampun and who am I to not apologize one person. But.....If I honest to myself.....

I know somehow along with time I can forgive her, but I don't think I could accept the fact that she will be one of my family and then I have to see her the rest of my life. If she is some stranger I would barely meet in the street, maybe it's ok, I really don't care.

I also couldn't imagine that she will the one who will be at my brother's side the rest of his life. I mean, he can get someone....BETTER.

I guess I don't have the capacity to ask him to do anything. Well, he's grown up person, he knows what right or wrong, and whatever will happen next, he knows the risk. It just WE love him and want the best for him. The fact is that we're the one who's being with him from he was born, though maybe this couple of years we're too busy with ourselves.

So, I hope.....whatever happen it is will be GOOD. Just remember that WE all here fully support you.

Love you, my dear lil' Brother........

Tidak ada komentar: