Rabu, Desember 09, 2009

What is love afterall?

I've been reading that if you want to write, just write, don't think..just write and let it flow, but what if you write it using harsh word and talking other people in the back.

That happen to my family about months ago, we found out that someone had written in her blog about our family. I really didn't mind if she wrote us with complementing word, but honestly it didn't. Right after you read it, it shocked you and stabbed from the back. Where all the sweet girl we used to know? It seemed like some 'sick' people who wrote this, full of prejudice and assumption.

We were feel disappointed to the point we hated her and frankly I didn't want to talk to her again, even see her. She was hurting our family and that wound something that you could easy healed in short time.

Some say love is blind, love is worth fighting for, love can move the mountain, but what is love if it is hurting other people in the process?
What is love if you make someone away from his family?
It's not love at all...
I don't know what it is, but yeaah...it's definitely not love

I just don't understand what she's thinking. Is she believe that someday in the future that we will finally accept her? Hahh..that's a naive thinking, I don't even want to see her even for a minute, why would I want to accept her as family?

If she thinks, "Oh, I would not care, we're doing this alone, just two of us, why I must care about his family opinion." Great, that I would say that's not love, not even close. When you marry someone, like it or not, you've got a whole package and when the family doesn't approve you. It will be like jump from the cliff all the time long. So much pain.

Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.love is.org

Tidak ada komentar: