It has been such a boring day...
I don't know why maybe this is a kind of holiday syndrome. You know just like it always has been like that for the couple of years. When I was returning from a long vacation from Bandung, see a lot of people, meet my friends, suddenly my mind keep rotating..thinking "what the hell I'm doing here" Far away from my parents, living in the city that I've never expected to be lived, and this job. Maybe I'm too much, maybe it's like the phrase "Rumput tetangga selalu lebih hijau" (Well, I don't know the phrase in English), seeing everybody's life is more interesting, and mine not at all.
My life is very predictable afterall. At 7.15 AM, I've already dressed and ready to go to work, of course before that I always drove my husband to Mr. Chriss' house, then I've already at the office in 7.45 AM, just sitting in front of my desk, sometimes in front of the computer, do stuff. Work, then at 5.00 PM, I go home. Well, sometimes I go to the supermarket to buy some groceries, and buy other things, or just sightseeing.
6.00 PM I'm home, well, I have dinner (alone, not waiting for my husband 'cause for my diet program, yeah..sort of like that), take a bath, then watching film from DVD, or doing things in computer waiting call from my husband, telling me to pick him up.
Well, that's my life..so predictable isn't it, if I'm through all of this for other couple years, maybe I'm going insane. I don't know maybe if you put statistic in my life it's the very comfort zone in my entire life, when I don't have anything to worry about, money, food, a lot of things, I can do whatever I want to do..so I'm happy.
The question is "why it's so boring?"
I'm still trying to look the answer...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar